As many of us know, Broadway shows ain’t cheap.
Luckily, I’ve been able to save a few bucks by using Audience Rewards points. These are some of the basics that have helped me:
- Points + Cash is almost always how I burn these points.
- Amtrak points can be transferred to Audience Rewards at a 1-to-1 ratio.
- Get Amtrak points from Starwood transfers or this credit card.
- I get seats as early as possible because availability tends to be pretty low.
- The best value (for me) isn’t with shows like Book of Mormon or Hamilton.
- If you’re rich with Starwood points, you can also get tickets directly with those.