Like any other day, I got a bunch of emails on Sunday. But I wanted to answer one question here because it’s a pretty common one…
“Which cards give a credit for Global Entry?”
The ones below (most of them have big-ass annual fees). As always, you’ll find links on the Best Credit Cards page.
- US Bank Altitude Reserve
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Amex Platinum (multiple credits possible)
- Citi Prestige
- Chase Ritz Carlton
- US Bank’s Flexperks Gold Amex (lower annual fee – $85)
- Bank Of America Premium Rewards (lower annual fee – $95)
- Citi’s American Executive card
- First National Bank TravElite (no annual fee)
- UBS Visa Infinite
- Barclays American Aviator Silver
If I missed anything, please let me know and I’ll edit the post. Also, there are other options that give you a general airline/travel credit you can choose to use for your Global Entry fee. The Arrival card from Barclays is the best of those options. Expedia’s card from Citibank is probably on the lowest end of that list.