Busy times for IHG. To recap…
- You can now use your points for stays at Kimpton properties. People who like this brand tend to reeeeallly like it. We definitely have some good new options.
- As with pretty much all nice IHG stays these days…it’ll cost us. Looks like 40,000 to 70,000 points a night.
- On a positive note, you should still be getting 10% of those points back every year if you have an IHG card.
- You’ll now be able to use the card’s annual free night at a Kimpton.
- IHG also has a new Best Price Guarantee. Not an improvement.
- Don’t forget to book IHG awards by Monday if you don’t want to pay the new rates.
- You can also save 15% on points + cash bookings for now.