- Amount and type
- Book a wanna get away fare
- Have fun
Download Delta’s shopping assistant here. 500 miles for keeping it 30 days, and another 500 miles if you spend $250.
I’ve gotten a bunch of questions lately, so I want to answer a few of them here:
- My hits aren’t showing up yet. Why?
- There’s a lag time that varies. As long as (A) You’ve registered for the promotion, and (B) Your activity is showing up in your Dividend Miles account, you’ll be fine. These hits don’t post instantly.
- Possibly. Office Max isn’t doing a good job. I called 1-877-633-4236 and they manually submitted my miles. Make sure you have your order number before you call.
- I complained via email. Nothing got done, so I asked for a supervisor. They called me the next day and posted my miles.
- Courtesy of reader Cacinda M, here’s a link that works. As far as I know, you have to redeem miles for a subscription (not pay money for a subscription) to get a hit.