- Heard from a couple of you who already won prizes in the contest mentioned on Tuesday. One picked up 5,000 points and the other got 10,000. Maybe it’s just me, but Starwood contests always seem more winnable than most.
- Here’s a new way to redeem Marriott points for experiences. A few decent options and a bunch of overpriced ones.
- The best car rental promo of the year is back from National. They continue to be my favorite choice for vacation cars. I have a few nightmare rental stories but never any drama with National.
- Radpad is dead to me until they figure out how how to act less like Clownpad.
- Coincidentally, Rebecca from Plastiq reached out and they’re offering a good deal on Mastercard payments for rent and mortgages.
Have a great weekend, nerds!