American Airlines is handing out up to 3,000 miles for subscribing to emails. This won’t work for everyone but it’s worth a click. Click here to give it a shot. If that link doesn’t work, try this one. Make sure you are unsubscribed from all American Airline emails before you click the links. Boring details are below:
- Promotion ends September 6, 2011
- Participants can either (i) become a new subscriber to one or more of the following email products: AAdvantage eSummary®, AAirmail®, Net SAAver Fares®, AAdvantage® Promotions, and AAVacations® Travel Picks; OR (ii) set and/or modify the online preferences associated with their AAdvantage® account, and be eligible to receive 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for each new unique email subscription and/or online account preference selection or modification made during Offer Period, up to a limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles (“Gift”) Approximate retail value of Gift is $49.75 for each 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles.
- To be eligible to receive any Gift, participant must keep each subscription(s) and preferences for a three (3) month period.
- Gift will be automatically deposited into the participant’s AAdvantage® account six (6) weeks after the end of each applicable three (3) month email enrollment period.
- Participants must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) at least 18 years of age; and (iii) an AAdvantage® member as of receipt of offer announcement email and/or direct mail piece. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
- Limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per AAdvantage® member as specified above.